Thanks for your interest in writing on my blog.
However, before you send over a pitch by filling out the form below, I would like you to keep in mind of a couple of things:
- My blog covers blogging, content writing, and freelancing topics only. If you plan on sending a post that has nothing to do with the aforementioned topic, then I will not entertain them.
- I will also request at least three (3) samples of your latest written works to evaluate the quality of your writing. Please send content written under your name; no links to ghostwritten content please!
- I only accept well-written and actionable content with at least 1,500 words. The post must observe the best writing practices.
- A feature image is not necessary. But if you insist, please take images from The Stocks and indicate the link where you found the image. If you can supply visual proof of statistics and case studies you will mention in your post, the better!
- For first-time contributors, please include a 2-3 sentence author bio and a maximum of two (2) outbound links to your sites of choice.
- I prefer that you run through your topic ideas first with me before you write them so we can discuss what you can write in the post to increase its chances of getting published.
- If needed be, I may return the post for you to edit if there are things need to be changed in the post.
- I reserve the right to edit the article as I deem it appropriate.
- Once published, I will promote the post on social media and other online channels to maximize its reach.
Now that you have read the guidelines above, please fill out the form below.